Hammer & Chisel – Hammer Conditioning Review
We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
This is a review of the workout called Hammer Conditioning as part of Beachboy’s great program called Hammer & Chisel.
This is a full body workout that is about 25 minutes of 12 rep moves. There are 4 rounds with 2 exercises in each where you do them twice. Then you get a break in between and move to the next round. This works your shoulders the most IMO but hits you everywhere.
- Clock Pushups with a crunch
- Side lung Rows
- Fly Lunge Twists
- Sumo Squats with a shoulder press
- Burpee Renegade & Upright row
- Stiff Leg Deadlift with a crunch
- Plank Raise Tap Crunch
- Reverse Lung/curl/kickback
The burpee and final moves are the hardest so prepare your mind. I only used 20lbs for most of the moves and 6lbs for the shoulder twist so you do not need heavy weights at all. Nice calorie burn and heart pumper.
Latest posts by mmiele (see all)
- Manage Time to Exercise - January 14, 2022
- 2022 - January 7, 2022
- Coach Mike’s January 2022 Health and Fitness Newsletter is avaiable - January 4, 2022