Body Beast: Build Chest & Tricep Review
We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
This is a solid chest and tricep workout where you blast your chest first and finish with tricep work. As in all the Beast workouts the moves range in reps from 15 to 8. This workout has single sets, Super sets, and Giant sets. Here is how I did:
Single Set (lbs/reps)
- Dumbbell Chest Press: 40/15, 45/12, 50/8, 50/8
- Incline Dumbbell Fly: 25/15, 30/12, 35/8
- Incline Dumbbell Press: 40/15, 45/12, 50/8, 45/8
- Close Grip Press: 35/15, 40/12, 50/8
- Partial Chest Fly: 25/15, 25/12, 50/8
- Decline Push-up: 12, 10, 8
- Tricep Extension: 15/15, 20/12, 25/8, 20/8
- Single Arm Kickback: 15/15, 20/12, 30/8, 20/8
- Tricep Push-up: 15, 12, 10
- Dips on the bench: 40 seconds and then went to the cheat move to complete
- In and Outs: 60 seconds
Really felt my chest working hard in the beginning and then the triceps were burning at the end. Burnt a nice 635 calories with my max heart rate getting to 172 with an average heart rate of 141.
You can also see my video review here.
Would you like to have me as your FREE Fitness Coach?
Latest posts by mmiele (see all)
- Manage Time to Exercise - January 14, 2022
- 2022 - January 7, 2022
- Coach Mike’s January 2022 Health and Fitness Newsletter is avaiable - January 4, 2022