Body Beast Lucky 7 Review
We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Today I did Lucky 7 for the first time and will say this is quite different than other Beast workouts. It is ‘only’ 22 minutes long but very fast paced.
You do 1- 7 reps with 7 different sets. Each set is a combo so you start by doing 1 rep of each move, then without pause you do 2 reps of each move…all the way up to 7 reps. So you need to pick some light weights as when you get to 5-7 reps it burns.
It is really meant to be done with an EZ Curl bar but you can use dumbells as well – which I did today. Here are the combo sets:
- Pushup+Clean+Squat – 20lbs
- Deadlift+Bent over Row – 20lbs
- Skull Crusher+Press+Crunch – 15lbs
- Curl+Military Press+Squat – 20lbs
- Delt Raise+Reverse Lunge – 10lbs
- Lat Oblique Twist – 10lbs
- Upright Row+Calf Raise – 15lbs
My guidance is to use the weight you can complete all with on your weakest move of the combination. Example: on the 3rd Set use the weight you can get through all Skull Crushers with. You will find those to be hard but the press and crunch not as hard.
I burnt 305 calories in this quick but not easy workout and had my heart rate max at 169 and average 144.
Remember you need to get through all!
Latest posts by mmiele (see all)
- Manage Time to Exercise - January 14, 2022
- 2022 - January 7, 2022
- Coach Mike’s January 2022 Health and Fitness Newsletter is avaiable - January 4, 2022