Spring Cleaning Hacks That Help
We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Spring often means cleaning time in your home. The season for deep cleaning your home can use some hacks to help us get more done. Why not use many things we have at home rather than have to shop for new products just to clean?
Here are some Hacks to Try
- Vacuum your rugs- sprinkle baking soda on the carpet and let sit ½ hour. Then you can vacuum away!
- Do the bathroom or kitchen faucets and remove the lime buildup by soaking a clean cloth in white vinegar and allow it to penetrate the affected areas for 20 minutes. Rinse faucets with clear water.
- Window cleaning can be done with equal parts of white distilled vinegar and warm water. Dry this with a soft cloth, newspaper, or even clean coffee filters.
- Ovens- bake a pan of water for 30 minutes at 350 degrees. After that cools, use a scouring pad on the spills. If you have more buildup in the oven, then go for the self-cleaning mode you have.
- Don’t forget your coffee pots- Brew up a half water/half vinegar pot and stop it at halfway. Let that sit for about an hour and run the water cycle at least three times to clean this coffee machine up.
- Toilet odor or stains can be worked on by pouring in a 1/2 cup baking soda and 1 cup white vinegar into the bowl. When all that fizzing stops, you can swish it up with your toilet scrub brush, and flush.
What other hacks do you have? Do you make a point to listen to music when you clean and dance your way through it?
Be sure to share what you do so that everyone can benefit from handy ways to get the cleaning done!
Latest posts by mmiele (see all)
- Manage Time to Exercise - January 14, 2022
- 2022 - January 7, 2022
- Coach Mike’s January 2022 Health and Fitness Newsletter is avaiable - January 4, 2022