Café Latte Coconut Popsicles
These Café Latte-flavored coconut popsicles are drizzled in a decadent chocolate topping that hardens in the freezer, but melts in your mouth. A sprinkling of shaved coconut and orange zest adds wow-factor and makes them taste like a gourmet ice cream treat. Not bad for a vegan Shakeology snack that has 9 grams of protein per serving!
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 scoops Café Latte Vegan Shakeology
- ½ large banana
- Popsicle sticks
- Parchment paper
- ⅓ cup semi-sweet (or dark) chocolate chips, no dairy added (approx. 2½ oz.)
- 2 tsp. extra-virgin organic coconut oil
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 Tbsp. finely grated orange (or lemon) peel (orange zest) (optional)
Place milk, Shakeology, and banana in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
Pour evenly into four ice pop molds; insert a popsicle stick into each pop. Freeze for 3 hours, or until hard.
Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
Place chocolate chips and oil in microwave-safe container. Microwave on 50% power for 30 seconds; stir. Microwave for an additional 30 to 45 seconds, or until just melted. Do not overcook. Place in small re-sealable plastic bag. Squeeze out most of the air; seal top. Set aside.
Place frozen pops on prepared baking sheet.
Cut off a tiny corner of plastic bag containing chocolate. Evenly pipe chocolate over pops
Sprinkle evenly with coconut and orange peel (if desired).
Freeze for 15 minutes.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Total Fat: 13 g
Saturated Fat: 9 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 192 g
Carbohydrates: 27 g
Fiber: 4 g
Sugars: 17 g
Protein: 9 g
1 Single Serving Snack
Body Beast Portions
1 Protein Liquid
1 Balanced Liquid
Portion Fix Containers
We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Latest posts by mmiele (see all)
- Manage Time to Exercise - January 14, 2022
- 2022 - January 7, 2022
- Coach Mike’s January 2022 Health and Fitness Newsletter is avaiable - January 4, 2022