Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Fruit Dip
This Shakeology recipe will satisfy your chocolate peanut butter craving but is still healthy enough for a midday snack. Serve with berries like blueberries and strawberries or even consider trying it on pineapple for a summery treat!
If you don’t have Chocolate Vegan Shakeology on hand you can always substitute Chocolate Shakeology into this recipe; just keep in mind doing so will alter the nutritional information a little.
- ¼ cup + 4 Tbsp. unsweetened almond milk, divided use
- 1 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. all-natural smooth peanut butter
- 1 scoop Chocolate Vegan Shakeology
Combine ¼ cup almond milk, peanut butter, and Shakeology in a medium bowl; mix well
Add remaining almond milk, 1 Tbsp. at a time; mix until well blended and smooth.
We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Latest posts by mmiele (see all)
- Manage Time to Exercise - January 14, 2022
- 2022 - January 7, 2022
- Coach Mike’s January 2022 Health and Fitness Newsletter is avaiable - January 4, 2022