Homemade ketchup is something for your kids to dip their food into that actually counts as a veggie. And best of all, it has no added sugar! Feel free to tweak the recipe to suit your taste buds!
- 1 can (6 oz) tomato paste
- 1/4-1/2 cup apple cider vinegar (see Note)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp mustard powder
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
- If you use less than 1/2 c cider vinegar, add water to a total of 1/2 c liquid.
We like the full 1/2 c, but you may prefer it less vinegary.
- Recipe keeps well in the fridge, so it can easily be doubled and stored for a few weeks.
We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Latest posts by mmiele (see all)
- Manage Time to Exercise - January 14, 2022
- 2022 - January 7, 2022
- Coach Mike’s January 2022 Health and Fitness Newsletter is avaiable - January 4, 2022